cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ilia Shakitko <i.shaki...@tech.leaseweb.com>
Subject [CAPACITY STATS][4.4] - Primary storage is 0 + strange behaviour on different VM statuses
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 12:49:41 GMT
Hello,

I am experiencing new features in ACS 4.4 and playing with VMs and ComputeOfferings to see
what I can do. And I noticed 2 strange things.

First of all. Whatever status a VM has – I can’t see Primary Storage is used:  http://clip2net.com/s/jdOCBQ

At second I made this experiment:
1) VM is Running: Amount of allocated resoures is X
2) Stop VM: Amount of alloc.resources is still X
3) Destroy VM: Amount of alloc.resources drops to Y
4) Recover VM (it is in stopped state now): Amount of allo.resources is still Y - WHAT?!

* I am checking numbers in both places (pie charts and full capacity stats)

I think something is wrong here. Isn’t it?

Kind regards,

Ilia Shakitko
Innovation Engineer
LeaseWeb Technologies B.V.

T: +31 20 316 0235

E: i.shakitko@tech.leaseweb.com
W: www.leaseweb.com<http://www.leaseweb.com>

Luttenbergweg 8,        1101 EC Amsterdam,      Netherlands