cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Wadia, Yohan" <ywa...@virtela.net>
Subject Random placing of Snapshots on multiple Secondary Storages
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:55:10 GMT
Hi

I have a Cloudstack 4.2 setup running in my Lab.. 1 Zone with 1 XenServer 6.1 host and 1 Secondary
Storage (NFS)..

The space on this secondary storage is approx 60 GB..

I am planning to add a second Secondary Storage to the Zone (NFS : 200GB) and want to dedicate
this new Sec Store as the default place to store the volume snapshots of my instances..

Cloudstack however places snapshots on both the Sec Stores randomly, so my question is that
can this randomness be changed?? If yes, then where and how??

Regards,

Yohan