cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][ACS44] release candidate 4.4.2 RC 1 in branch 4.4-RC20141111T2244
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:30:01 GMT
Hi Daan,

I think we should have a clear list of what issues have been changed in this release so testers
like myself can ensure we test the fixes where possible.  Of course we also need to do regression
testing, but not having a concise list of what has changed does not help the testing process.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 November 2014 09:22
To: dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE][ACS44] release candidate 4.4.2 RC 1 in branch 4.4-RC20141111T2244

h Geoff

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>
wrote:
> Hi Daan,
>
> The link to the list of changes does not appear to work

I didn't give that list any attention yet. The prior version I put in a link to a jira list.
you can make one like taht as well, though I doubt it will contain anything as there was nothing
specifically fixed for this version. Only some cherry-pick and backports from other branches
that people wanted in as we had to make a new release anyway.
All of those can be found in

http://markmail.org/message/ia2b6zhjl4qdhl5m

> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom