cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE][ACS44]Apache CloudStack 4.4.1 RC 2 in branch 4.4-RC20141006T1046
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 10:32:34 GMT
Tested the upgrade from 4.3.0 to 4.4.1 RC2 and post upgrade I'm still unable to view cluster
info so this is still a blocker for me.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 October 2014 12:18
To: dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE][ACS44]Apache CloudStack 4.4.1 RC 2 in branch 4.4-RC20141006T1046

Pierre-Luc the warnings are just warnings. The stack trace points to configuration not correctly
being set to a reasonable default when absent.
I will have to look deeper into that. $dayjob+#live permitting it will take me till after
the weekend.

Unless we find a workaround I am going to consider this a blocker.

--
Daan

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.