cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mo ...@daoenix.com>
Subject Re: pfSense & CloudStack
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:01:12 GMT
I do, I had to get away from the verizon router; so I installed Xen Server on an old computer
I had and tossed on a few VMs, including pfSense.

So I am just trying to figure out how to populate VMs with CLoudstack, whilst using pfSense.

I would assume you would need to be an advanced mode, as basic wouldn’t support it?

I’ve also considered doing a regular KVM install and doing everything command line.

--
Mo
Sent with Airmail