cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The SSVM cannot run succesfully in the development environment
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:01:37 GMT
Hello XQ,

We need a little bit more info before we can help you. For example the error message in the
log file and a short description of how your environment is build up.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

> On 31 Oct 2014, at 06:56, 徐书敏 <m15366190641@163.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>    I have done the dev-environment building.when I configure the host,the Error :Monitor
DownloaderListener says there is a error in the connect process for 1 due to failed to update
state.before it there is a warn there is no seondnary storage vm for downloading template
to image store .