cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ritu Sabharwal <rsabh...@Brocade.com>
Subject RE: Help in Adding XenServer to CS Management Server
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 22:02:03 GMT
Hi,

I could move ahead with the issues and see the SSVM and CPVM coming up . But when I  try to
create a user VM I still don't see the default template.

What could be the problem here? Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,
Ritu S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pierre-Luc Dion [mailto:pdion891@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 7:52 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help in Adding XenServer to CS Management Server

Ritu,
 You have to wait a little when creating a zone until you have the SSVM and CPVM ready. then
it will automatically download a centos 5.6  which confirm your initial zone is working. if
 this is not happening, there might be a config issue related to primary, secondary storage
or network label.

hope this help,

PL