cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject [MASTER-TESTS] Just finished testing the latest Master
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 19:21:08 GMT
Hi all,

I went through the latest Master branch and did some tests on it. Below few details + URL
for the tests results:

  *   Simulator
     *   Advanced Zone
        *   81 smoke tests executed and passing
     *   Basic Zone
        *   26 smoke tests executed and passing
  *   XenServer
     *   Advanced Zone
        *   30 smoke tests executed and passing
     *   Basic Zone
        *   19 smoke tests executed and passing

Results: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Y1rIcImckJZVJDRTJpb29NaDQ&usp=sharing

For the XenServer tests, I have reused some of the simulator smoke tests, changing the storage
type to local – that’s my configuration.

I hope it is  of some use for the community.

Cheers,
Wilder