cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Paddling for CloudMonkey 5.3.0 release
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:59:07 GMT
Hi Lucian,

> On 29-Oct-2014, at 6:09 pm, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>
> One more thing, is there an easy way to list/show the "in use" profile, maybe list the
api endpoint/host?
> I wouldn't want to be rebooting/deleting machines in the wrong cloud. :D

Yes, in the latest master the currently used server profile is printed in parenthesis so you
know for which profile you’re running commands. For whatever prompt you set, the prompt
starts with the current server profile name in parenthesis.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com