cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Registering a snapshot strategy
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 21:31:19 GMT
For whatever reason, when I performed a search using
"XenserverSnapshotStrategy" as the text to find inside of files (in order
to find the right XML file), nothing relevant showed up.

As it turns out, this is the file:

engine/storage/snapshot/resources/META-INF/cloudstack/
storage/spring-engine-storage-snapshot-storage-context.xml