cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.0 (round #2)
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:10:08 GMT
Hi everyone,

Thanks for testing and voting so far, appreciate your time and reviews.

Someone reviewed my code and gave me pointers on few encoding related bugs and I fixed some
unicode related bugs. Please note that with this release we are able to pass in utf-8 encoded
strings so we need to test them. Unfortunately due to these, I’ve to call off the voting
again and start another round.

Thanks.