cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't launch VMs
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 23:48:20 GMT
Hmm.  I just checked another deployment I did with 4.4.0 using the same zone type and network offering and it has the broadcast_uri set to vlan://untagged.

I also checked previous backups from older versions (4.10 and 4.2.1) and in all of those the broadcast_uri was blank.  I am wondering if this is a bug in the upgrade scripts. 

I updated network 204 and set the broadcast_uri and now I am able to start new instances.

thank you for your help!

I am including my nics table just in case you spot something else out of the ordinary.

mysql> select id, instance_id, network_id, netmask, gateway, ip4_address, broadcast_uri, mode, state, strategy from nics where network_id=204 order by ip4_address;
+-----+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+---------------+-----------------+------+--------------+-------------+
| id  | instance_id | network_id | netmask       | gateway     | ip4_address   | broadcast_uri   | mode | state        | strategy    |
+-----+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+---------------+-----------------+------+--------------+-------------+
|  60 |          52 |        204 | NULL          | NULL        | NULL          | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  64 |          53 |        204 | NULL          | NULL        | NULL          | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  68 |          54 |        204 | NULL          | NULL        | NULL          | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  72 |          55 |        204 | NULL          | NULL        | NULL          | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  76 |          56 |        204 | NULL          | NULL        | NULL          | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  30 |          21 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.100 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  32 |          23 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.100 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  43 |          34 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.100 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  47 |          38 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.100 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|   1 |           1 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.101 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  13 |           5 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.101 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  87 |          59 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.101 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 116 |        NULL |        204 | NULL          | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.101 | NULL            | NULL | Reserved     | PlaceHolder |
| 120 |          91 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.101 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  23 |          14 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.102 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  21 |          12 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.103 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 109 |          81 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.103 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|   4 |           2 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.104 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  84 |          58 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.104 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  89 |          60 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.104 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 117 |          90 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.104 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  19 |          10 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.105 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  34 |          25 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.106 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  38 |          29 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.106 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|   8 |           3 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.107 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  95 |          64 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.107 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  27 |          18 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.108 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  28 |          19 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.108 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  37 |          28 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.108 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  36 |          27 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.109 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  45 |          36 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.109 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  48 |          39 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.109 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  29 |          20 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.110 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  44 |          35 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.110 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  50 |          41 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.110 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  55 |          46 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.110 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  56 |          47 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.111 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  31 |          22 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.112 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  39 |          30 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.112 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  51 |          42 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.113 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  92 |          61 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.113 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  54 |          45 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.114 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  96 |          65 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.115 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 100 |          70 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.115 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 110 |          82 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.115 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  57 |          48 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.116 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 104 |          76 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.116 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 113 |          87 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.116 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  26 |          17 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.117 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  58 |          50 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.117 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 108 |          80 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.117 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 115 |          89 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.117 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  93 |          62 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.118 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  98 |          67 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.118 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 102 |          72 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.118 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  94 |          63 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.119 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  99 |          69 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.119 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
| 103 |          73 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.120 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 112 |          86 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.120 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  97 |          66 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.121 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 126 |          97 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.121 | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 111 |          83 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.122 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  12 |           4 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.123 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
| 105 |          77 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.124 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 114 |          88 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.124 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  49 |          40 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.125 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  33 |          24 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.126 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  17 |           8 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.130 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  52 |          43 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.131 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  53 |          44 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.132 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 124 |          94 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.132 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  16 |           7 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.134 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  15 |           6 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.135 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  59 |          51 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.137 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  40 |          31 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.138 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  41 |          32 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.139 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 123 |          93 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.139 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  25 |          16 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.141 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 127 |          98 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.143 | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  80 |          57 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.144 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  35 |          26 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.145 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  42 |          33 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.145 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
| 106 |          78 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.148 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Allocated    | Start       |
|  24 |          15 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.149 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 107 |          79 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.155 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  20 |          11 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.157 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
| 122 |          92 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.159 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
| 101 |          71 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.163 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  46 |          37 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.167 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
|  22 |          13 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.168 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
|  18 |           9 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.170 | vlan://untagged | Dhcp | Reserved     | Start       |
| 125 |          95 |        204 | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.1 | 172.30.45.173 | NULL            | Dhcp | Deallocating | Start       |
+-----+-------------+------------+---------------+-------------+---------------+-----------------+------+--------------+-------------+
92 rows in set (0.00 sec)




On Oct 3, 2014, at 2:55 PM, Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:

> Not really sure. Check your nics table as well
> select id, instance_id, network_id, netmask, gateway, ip4_address,
> broadcast_uri, mode, state, strategy from nics where network_id=204
> 
> It looks like the broadcast_uri is null? Should be vlan://untagged
> 
> 
> From:  Carlos Reátegui <creategui@gmail.com>
> Reply-To:  "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
> Date:  Friday, October 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM
> To:  "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
> Cc:  Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
> Subject:  Re: Can't launch VMs
> 
> 
> Don’t know how to “check your Œnetworks¹ table and see if the URI is
> correct."
> 
> Here is my networks table:
> 
> mysql> select * from networks;
> +-----+--------------------------+--------------------------------------+--
> ------------------------+--------------+-----------------------+-----------
> ----+-------------+----------------+--------+---------------------+--------
> -------------+----------------+---------------------------+-------+--------
> -+-----------+------------+------+------+-----------+------------+---------
> -+-------------------+----------------+------------+------------------+----
> -----------------+---------+-------------------+--------+-------------+----
> ------+--------------+-----------------+----------------+
> | id  | name                     | uuid                                 |
> display_text             | traffic_type | broadcast_domain_type |
> broadcast_uri | gateway     | cidr           | mode   |
> network_offering_id | physical_network_id | data_center_id | guru_name
>            | state | related | domain_id | account_id | dns1 | dns2 |
> guru_data | set_fields | acl_type | network_domain    | reservation_id |
> guest_type | restart_required | created             | removed |
> specify_ip_ranges | vpc_id | ip6_gateway | ip6_cidr | network_cidr |
> display_network | network_acl_id |
> +-----+--------------------------+--------------------------------------+--
> ------------------------+--------------+-----------------------+-----------
> ----+-------------+----------------+--------+---------------------+--------
> -------------+----------------+---------------------------+-------+--------
> -+-----------+------------+------+------+-----------+------------+---------
> -+-------------------+----------------+------------+------------------+----
> -----------------+---------+-------------------+--------+-------------+----
> ------+--------------+-----------------+----------------+
> | 200 | NULL                     | e5a63a7e-69a2-467f-8a5f-9be907c75473 |
> NULL                     | Public       | Vlan                  | NULL
>     | NULL        | NULL           | Static |                   1 |
>         NULL |              1 | PublicNetworkGuru         | Setup |
> 200 |         1 |          1 | NULL | NULL | NULL      |          0 | NULL
>    | NULL              | NULL           | NULL       |                0 |
> 2013-04-30 21:25:41 | NULL    |                 1 |   NULL | NULL        |
> NULL     | NULL         |               1 |           NULL |
> | 201 | NULL                     | 62146c15-3981-486d-a404-91bd264a2c0b |
> NULL                     | Management   | Native                | NULL
>     | NULL        | NULL           | Static |                   2 |
>         NULL |              1 | PodBasedNetworkGuru       | Setup |
> 201 |         1 |          1 | NULL | NULL | NULL      |          0 | NULL
>    | NULL              | NULL           | NULL       |                0 |
> 2013-04-30 21:25:41 | NULL    |                 0 |   NULL | NULL        |
> NULL     | NULL         |               1 |           NULL |
> | 202 | NULL                     | 45e65367-6945-40eb-a650-345bc5696eb1 |
> NULL                     | Control      | LinkLocal             | NULL
>     | 169.254.0.1 | 169.254.0.0/16 | Static |                   3 |
>         NULL |              1 | ControlNetworkGuru        | Setup |
> 202 |         1 |          1 | NULL | NULL | NULL      |          0 | NULL
>    | NULL              | NULL           | NULL       |                0 |
> 2013-04-30 21:25:41 | NULL    |                 0 |   NULL | NULL        |
> NULL     | NULL         |               1 |           NULL |
> | 203 | NULL                     | fd59f2b4-7db1-4383-9aea-b6ee361f8863 |
> NULL                     | Storage      | Native                | NULL
>     | NULL        | NULL           | Static |                   4 |
>         NULL |              1 | StorageNetworkGuru        | Setup |
> 203 |         1 |          1 | NULL | NULL | NULL      |          0 | NULL
>    | NULL              | NULL           | NULL       |                0 |
> 2013-04-30 21:25:41 | NULL    |                 1 |   NULL | NULL        |
> NULL     | NULL         |               1 |           NULL |
> | 204 | guestNetworkForBasicZone | 97ad8dd0-3617-44fa-aa9e-e43c27e0ff79 |
> guestNetworkForBasicZone | Guest        | Vlan                  | NULL
>     | 172.30.45.1 | NULL           | Dhcp   |                   7 |
>          200 |              1 | DirectPodBasedNetworkGuru | Setup |
> 204 |         1 |          1 | NULL | NULL | NULL      |          0 |
> Domain   | cs1cloud.internal | NULL           | Shared     |
> 0 | 2013-04-30 21:25:58 | NULL    |                 1 |   NULL | NULL
>   | NULL     | NULL         |               1 |           NULL |
> +-----+--------------------------+--------------------------------------+--
> ------------------------+--------------+-----------------------+-----------
> ----+-------------+----------------+--------+---------------------+--------
> -------------+----------------+---------------------------+-------+--------
> -+-----------+------------+------+------+-----------+------------+---------
> -+-------------------+----------------+------------+------------------+----
> -----------------+---------+-------------------+--------+-------------+----
> ------+--------------+-----------------+----------------+
> 5 rows in set (0.00 sec)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> On Oct 3, 2014, at 12:39 PM, Chiradeep Vittal
> <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
> 
>> Wonder if Daan is talking about
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4346
>> 
>> 
>> As you can see from
>> 
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=plugins/
>> h
>> 
>> ypervisors/xenserver/src/com/cloud/hypervisor/xenserver/resource/CitrixRes
>> o
>> urceBase.java;h=9313e5673f30e6a70f915258ee78c7e5832399d4;hb=HEAD#l1019 ,
>> the first check for ³untagged² should¹ve gone through, except that it
>> goes
>> through and either hits line 1025 instead.
>> So, check your Œnetworks¹ table and see if the URI is correct.
>> 
>> 
>> From:  Carlos Reátegui <creategui@gmail.com>
>> Reply-To:  "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
>> Date:  Friday, October 3, 2014 at 12:15 PM
>> To:  "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
>> Subject:  Re: Can't launch VMs
>> 
>> 
>> Thanks for having a look.  Inline...
>> 
>> On Oct 3, 2014, at 11:38 AM, Chiradeep Vittal
>> <Chiradeep.Vittal@citrix.com> wrote:
>> 
>>> Not sure what is a ³basic zone no security groups².
>> Basic Zone type with the following Network Offering:
>> DefaultSharedNetworkOffering as opposed to the default/first option
>> DefaultSharedNetworkOfferingWithSGService.
>> 
>>> Check your vlan table to see if there has been any allocation of vlans?
>> mysql> select * from vlan;
>> 
>> +----+--------------------------------------+-----------------+-----------
>> -
>> 
>> --+---------------+-----------------------------+----------------+--------
>> -
>> 
>> -------+------------+---------------------+-------------+----------+------
>> -
>> ----+
>> | id | uuid                                 | vlan_id         |
>> vlan_gateway | vlan_netmask  | description                 | vlan_type
>> | data_center_id | network_id | physical_network_id | ip6_gateway |
>> ip6_cidr | ip6_range |
>> 
>> +----+--------------------------------------+-----------------+-----------
>> -
>> 
>> --+---------------+-----------------------------+----------------+--------
>> -
>> 
>> -------+------------+---------------------+-------------+----------+------
>> -
>> ----+
>> |  1 | 5ebc3075-2946-4be4-9e7a-f32a86e7edfc | vlan://untagged |
>> 172.30.45.1  | 255.255.255.0 | 172.30.45.100-172.30.45.174 |
>> DirectAttached |              1 |        204 |                 200 | NULL
>>     | NULL     | NULL      |
>> 
>> +----+--------------------------------------+-----------------+-----------
>> -
>> 
>> --+---------------+-----------------------------+----------------+--------
>> -
>> 
>> -------+------------+---------------------+-------------+----------+------
>> -
>> ----+
>> 1 row in set (0.00 sec)
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>> 
>>> From: Carlos Reategui <creategui@gmail.com<mailto:creategui@gmail.com>>
>>> Reply-To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
>>> <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>,
>>> "carlos@reategui.com<mailto:carlos@reategui.com>"
>>> <carlos@reategui.com<mailto:carlos@reategui.com>>
>>> Date: Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 3:48 PM
>>> To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>"
>>> <dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>>
>>> Subject: Fwd: Can't launch VMs
>>> 
>>> Hi devs,
>>> Daan suggested I check with you all regarding this email I sent to the
>>> users list.
>>> 
>>> He said "the line of code that breaks expects a uri for a vlan", However
>>> I
>>> am using basic networking and I don't know where to add a vlan in that
>>> setup.
>>> He also said this was a known issue.  Hopefully one of you all knows a
>>> fix.
>>> 
>>> This deployment had been working fine.  Originally a 4.1, upgraded to
>>> 4.2.1
>>> and more recently to 4.3 and 4.3.1.  It was definitely working under
>>> 4.2.1
>>> and I though it had been working under 4.3 as well but I am not sure
>>> now.
>>> There is no problem with existing instances.  The problem is when trying
>>> to
>>> launch new ones.
>>> 
>>> Let me know what additional info would be useful.
>>> 
>>> thank you,
>>> Carlos
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>> From: Carlos Reategui <creategui@gmail.com<mailto:creategui@gmail.com>>
>>> Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 4:53 PM
>>> Subject: Can't launch VMs
>>> To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>"
>>> <users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Following up on my earlier email regarding errors in my logs it appears
>>> things are not as great as I thought.  Trying to launch instances is not
>>> working.  Please help.
>>> thanks,
>>> Carlos
>>> 
>>> ACS: 4.3.1
>>> Hosts: XenServer 6.2
>>> Network: Basic Shared Network no SG
>>> 
>>> Things appear ok up until it tries to create the VIF.  Here are the
>>> logs:
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:24,816 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Seq 2-868943178: Executing request
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,003 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) 1. The VM i-3-98-VM is in Starting state.
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,174 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Created VM
>>> 71314961-a1bf-689e-eaec-73b9e3639db8 for i-3-98-VM
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,405 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) VBD 9297b527-7b1f-600c-0d55-8486a8bd35d7
>>> created for com.cloud.agent.api.to.DiskTO@53d6031b
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,509 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>>> (DirectAgent-399:ctx-73a60525) Seq 2-868943177: Response Received:
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,509 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (StatsCollector-3:ctx-13616221) Seq 2-868943177: Received:  { Ans: ,
>>> MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, {
>>> GetStorageStatsAnswer } }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,512 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>>> (DirectAgent-392:ctx-401c432d) Seq 2-868943179: Executing request
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,618 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) VBD 6609b989-ec81-10c1-8b00-b1fb1eb3885f
>>> created for com.cloud.agent.api.to.DiskTO@7fbb227a
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,658 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>> (catalina-exec-12:ctx-a4bf4221) ===START===  172.30.36.159 -- GET
>>> 
>>> 
>>> command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=f38a8e56-9a85-48aa-9da2-d498d3179634&re
>>> s
>>> ponse=json&sessionkey=UWhJaGdVTH3zXZ9WFdv4EwAlqA4%3D&_=1412033185658
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,679 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>> (catalina-exec-12:ctx-a4bf4221 ctx-d566be7f) ===END===  172.30.36.159 --
>>> GET
>>> 
>>> 
>>> command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=f38a8e56-9a85-48aa-9da2-d498d3179634&re
>>> s
>>> ponse=json&sessionkey=UWhJaGdVTH3zXZ9WFdv4EwAlqA4%3D&_=1412033185658
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,735 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) VBD d47f3673-7dc8-68ff-7eb7-fcd6ba8b0c41
>>> created for com.cloud.agent.api.to.DiskTO@194e84ba
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,735 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Creating VIF for i-3-98-VM on nic
>>> [Nic:Guest-172.30.45.143-null]
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,834 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Catch Exception: class
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException due to java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> 
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.network.Networks$BroadcastDomainType.getSchemeValue(Networks.ja
>>> v
>>> a:173)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.network.Networks$BroadcastDomainType.getValue(Networks.java:228
>>> )
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.getNetwork(CitrixRes
>>> o
>>> urceBase.java:1035)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVif(CitrixReso
>>> u
>>> rceBase.java:1088)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResour
>>> c
>>> eBase.java:1718)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Citri
>>> x
>>> ResourceBase.java:545)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenS
>>> e
>>> rver56Resource.java:59)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentA
>>> t
>>> tache.java:216)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Manage
>>> d
>>> ContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(D
>>> e
>>> faultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWith
>>> C
>>> ontext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithC
>>> o
>>> ntext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedC
>>> o
>>> ntextRunnable.java:46)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>> 
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.acce
>>> s
>>> s$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(
>>> S
>>> cheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>>> :
>>> 1145)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>>> a
>>> :615)
>>> 
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:25,835 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Unable to start i-3-98-VM due to
>>> 
>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.network.Networks$BroadcastDomainType.getSchemeValue(Networks.ja
>>> v
>>> a:173)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.network.Networks$BroadcastDomainType.getValue(Networks.java:228
>>> )
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.getNetwork(CitrixRes
>>> o
>>> urceBase.java:1035)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVif(CitrixReso
>>> u
>>> rceBase.java:1088)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResour
>>> c
>>> eBase.java:1718)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Citri
>>> x
>>> ResourceBase.java:545)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenS
>>> e
>>> rver56Resource.java:59)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentA
>>> t
>>> tache.java:216)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Manage
>>> d
>>> ContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(D
>>> e
>>> faultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWith
>>> C
>>> ontext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithC
>>> o
>>> ntext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedC
>>> o
>>> ntextRunnable.java:46)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>> 
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.acce
>>> s
>>> s$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(
>>> S
>>> cheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>>> :
>>> 1145)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>>> a
>>> :615)
>>> 
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,052 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>> 
>>> You gave an invalid object reference.  The object may have recently been
>>> deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference given, and the
>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnec
>>> t
>>> ion.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1059)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure
>>> (
>>> CitrixResourceBase.java:1462)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResour
>>> c
>>> eBase.java:1800)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Citri
>>> x
>>> ResourceBase.java:545)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenS
>>> e
>>> rver56Resource.java:59)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentA
>>> t
>>> tache.java:216)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Manage
>>> d
>>> ContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(D
>>> e
>>> faultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWith
>>> C
>>> ontext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithC
>>> o
>>> ntext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedC
>>> o
>>> ntextRunnable.java:46)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>> 
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.acce
>>> s
>>> s$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(
>>> S
>>> cheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>>> :
>>> 1145)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>>> a
>>> :615)
>>> 
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,092 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>> 
>>> You gave an invalid object reference.  The object may have recently been
>>> deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference given, and the
>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnec
>>> t
>>> ion.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1059)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure
>>> (
>>> CitrixResourceBase.java:1462)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResour
>>> c
>>> eBase.java:1800)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Citri
>>> x
>>> ResourceBase.java:545)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenS
>>> e
>>> rver56Resource.java:59)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentA
>>> t
>>> tache.java:216)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Manage
>>> d
>>> ContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(D
>>> e
>>> faultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWith
>>> C
>>> ontext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithC
>>> o
>>> ntext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedC
>>> o
>>> ntextRunnable.java:46)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>> 
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.acce
>>> s
>>> s$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(
>>> S
>>> cheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>>> :
>>> 1145)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>>> a
>>> :615)
>>> 
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,137 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Unable to clean up VBD due to
>>> 
>>> You gave an invalid object reference.  The object may have recently been
>>> deleted.  The class parameter gives the type of reference given, and the
>>> handle parameter echoes the bad value given.
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:209)
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerConnec
>>> t
>>> ion.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
>>> 
>>>      at com.xensource.xenapi.VBD.unplug(VBD.java:1059)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.handleVmStartFailure
>>> (
>>> CitrixResourceBase.java:1462)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResour
>>> c
>>> eBase.java:1800)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(Citri
>>> x
>>> ResourceBase.java:545)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenS
>>> e
>>> rver56Resource.java:59)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentA
>>> t
>>> tache.java:216)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Manage
>>> d
>>> ContextRunnable.java:49)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(D
>>> e
>>> faultManagedContext.java:56)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWith
>>> C
>>> ontext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithC
>>> o
>>> ntext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedC
>>> o
>>> ntextRunnable.java:46)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>>> 
>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.acce
>>> s
>>> s$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(
>>> S
>>> cheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java
>>> :
>>> 1145)
>>> 
>>>      at
>>> 
>>> 
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>>> a
>>> :615)
>>> 
>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,138 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) The VM is in stopped state, detected
>>> problem
>>> during startup : i-3-98-VM
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,138 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Seq 2-868943178: Response Received:
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,141 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (DirectAgent-235:ctx-7f8db7ac) Seq 2-868943178: Processing:  { Ans: ,
>>> MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
>>> 
>>> 
>>> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StartAnswer":{"vm":{"id":98,"name":"i-3-98-VM","bo
>>> o
>>> 
>>> tloader":"PyGrub","type":"User","cpus":1,"minSpeed":2000,"maxSpeed":2000,
>>> "
>>> minRam":1782579200,"maxRam":1782579200,"arch":"x86_64","os":"CentOS
>>> 5.7
>>> 
>>> 
>>> (64-bit)","bootArgs":"","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":false,"limitCpuU
>>> s
>>> 
>>> e":true,"enableDynamicallyScaleVm":false,"vncPassword":"a19a39dac48334d5"
>>> ,
>>> 
>>> "params":{"hypervisortoolsversion":"xenserver56"},"uuid":"c474454f-4772-4
>>> 4
>>> 
>>> 79-b9a5-3829c97006e0","disks":[{"data":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to
>>> .
>>> 
>>> VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"d348a1d2-18ea-4043-b868-18d3cf8ce21f","volumeTyp
>>> e
>>> 
>>> ":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.PrimaryDataStoreT
>>> O
>>> 
>>> ":{"uuid":"17b0a8a5-2376-3d11-b60e-31eebeafb217","id":202,"poolType":"Net
>>> w
>>> 
>>> orkFilesystem","host":"172.30.19.1","path":"/export/primary","port":2049,
>>> "
>>> url":"NetworkFilesystem://
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 172.30.19.1//export/primary/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=17b0a8a5-2376-3d11-b6
>>> 0
>>> e-31eebeafb217
>>> 
>>> 
>>> "}},"name":"ROOT-98","size":10737418240,"path":"18801349-c195-468a-99db-6
>>> 7
>>> 534434d137","volumeId":124,"vmName":"i-3-
>>> 98-VM
>>> 
>>> 
>>> ","accountId":3,"format":"VHD","id":124,"deviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"Xe
>>> n
>>> 
>>> Server"}},"diskSeq":0,"path":"18801349-c195-468a-99db-67534434d137","type
>>> "
>>> 
>>> :"ROOT","_details":{"managed":"false","storagePort":"2049","storageHost":
>>> "
>>> 
>>> 172.30.19.1","volumeSize":"10737418240"}},{"data":{"org.apache.cloudstack
>>> .
>>> 
>>> storage.to.VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"9d70a3ed-9737-4a34-8a87-048c067deae0"
>>> ,
>>> 
>>> "volumeType":"DATADISK","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.Pr
>>> i
>>> 
>>> maryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"17b0a8a5-2376-3d11-b60e-31eebeafb217","id":202,
>>> "
>>> 
>>> poolType":"NetworkFilesystem","host":"172.30.19.1","path":"/export/primar
>>> y
>>> ","port":2049,"url":"NetworkFilesystem://
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 172.30.19.1//export/primary/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=17b0a8a5-2376-3d11-b6
>>> 0
>>> e-31eebeafb217
>>> 
>>> 
>>> "}},"name":"DATA-98","size":5368709120,"path":"a343a4a0-1a7c-45b6-8e64-1e
>>> 1
>>> ed1bdfd48","volumeId":125,"vmName":"i-3-
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 98-VM","accountId":3,"format":"VHD","id":125,"deviceId":1,"hypervisorType
>>> "
>>> 
>>> :"XenServer"}},"diskSeq":1,"path":"a343a4a0-1a7c-45b6-8e64-1e1ed1bdfd48",
>>> "
>>> 
>>> type":"DATADISK","_details":{"managed":"false","storagePort":"2049","stor
>>> a
>>> 
>>> geHost":"172.30.19.1","volumeSize":"5368709120"}},{"data":{"org.apache.cl
>>> o
>>> 
>>> udstack.storage.to.TemplateObjectTO":{"id":0,"format":"ISO","accountId":0
>>> ,
>>> 
>>> "hvm":false}},"diskSeq":3,"type":"ISO"}],"nics":[{"deviceId":0,"networkRa
>>> t
>>> 
>>> eMbps":200,"defaultNic":true,"uuid":"a98bcc83-4cbe-41e3-a992-1bd162883816
>>> "
>>> 
>>> ,"ip":"172.30.45.143","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"172.30.45.1","
>>> m
>>> 
>>> ac":"06:4f:1e:00:00:41","dns1":"172.30.20.176","dns2":"172.30.20.175","br
>>> o
>>> 
>>> adcastType":"Vlan","type":"Guest","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false}],"vcpuM
>>> a
>>> xLimit":16},"_iqnToPath":{},"result":false,"details":"Unable
>>> to start i-3-98-VM due to ","wait":0}}] }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,141 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Seq 2-868943178: Received:
>>> {
>>> Ans: , MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, {
>>> StartAnswer }
>>> }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,144 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Unable to start VM on
>>> Host[-2-Routing] due to Unable to start i-3-98-VM due to
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,147 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Cleaning up resources for
>>> the
>>> vm VM[User|sununxcld19] in Starting state
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,150 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Seq 2-868943180: Sending  {
>>> Cmd
>>> , MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2(srvengxen02), Ver: v1, Flags: 100011,
>>> 
>>> 
>>> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"executeInSequence":
>>> f
>>> alse,"vmName":"i-3-
>>> 98-VM","wait":0}}] }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,150 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Seq 2-868943180: Executing:
>>> {
>>> Cmd , MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2(srvengxen02), Ver: v1, Flags:
>>> 100011,
>>> 
>>> 
>>> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StopCommand":{"isProxy":false,"executeInSequence":
>>> f
>>> alse,"vmName":"i-3-
>>> 98-VM","wait":0}}] }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,150 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>>> (DirectAgent-236:ctx-234da2e1) Seq 2-868943180: Executing request
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,310 INFO  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
>>> (DirectAgent-236:ctx-234da2e1) VM does not exist on
>>> XenServer63befa52-4c03-460a-9557-9100d51cedaf
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,310 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
>>> (DirectAgent-236:ctx-234da2e1) Seq 2-868943180: Response Received:
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,310 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (DirectAgent-236:ctx-234da2e1) Seq 2-868943180: Processing:  { Ans: ,
>>> MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
>>> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StopAnswer":{"result":true,"details":"VM does not
>>> exist","wait":0}}] }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,310 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Seq 2-868943180: Received:
>>> {
>>> Ans: , MgmtId: 233845174730255, via: 2, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { StopAnswer
>>> } }
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,319 DEBUG [c.c.n.NetworkModelImpl]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Service SecurityGroup is not
>>> supported in the network id=204
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,321 DEBUG [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Changing active number of
>>> nics
>>> for network id=204 on -1
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,326 DEBUG [o.a.c.e.o.NetworkOrchestrator]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Asking VirtualRouter to
>>> release
>>> 
>>> NicProfile[127-98-c794b1fc-374c-4d69-a469-5ec708074d02-172.30.45.143-null
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,326 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Successfully released 
>>> network
>>> resources for the vm VM[User|sununxcld19]
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,326 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Successfully cleanued up
>>> resources for the vm VM[User|sununxcld19] in Starting state
>>> 
>>> 2014-09-29 16:26:26,330 DEBUG [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
>>> (Job-Executor-24:ctx-38a388ee ctx-b9ffa188) Root volume is ready, need 
>>> to
>>> place VM in volume's cluster
>>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message