cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VPC RVR] - Refactor for Redundant Virtual Router Implementation
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:44:54 GMT

On 08-Oct-2014, at 1:11 pm, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> About the related PRs, we’re still in code freeze wrt 4.5.0 but we’ve still not cut
the branch for it yet. Does it make sense to include pending PRs to master which are passing
tests and have been reviewed? If not, should we cut the 4.5 branch soon so these PRs and other
work can be contributed to master branch?

Sorry about this, just saw David’s email from day before yesterday (that I missed). Our
stand is to wait for 4.4.1 before cutting 4.5 when this happens we’ll merge reviewed PRs.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com