cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rayees Namathponnan <rayees.namathpon...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: System VM build job slaves are down
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 00:39:29 GMT
Hi Leo,

I have restored Citrix systemvm build machine and added as slave in Jenkins.buildacloud.org;
node "systemvmbuilder"

Systemvm builds hung, while copying "VBoxGuestAdditions_4.2.6.iso" from Jenkins master,

Build machine added as jnpl client, do we need to make any other configuration to copy the
VBoxAdditions_4.2.1.iso from master ?

Regards,
Rayees

-----Original Message-----
From: Leo Simons [mailto:LSimons@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 3:16 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: System VM build job slaves are down

Hey folks,

The machine building systemvms was originally set up elsewhere (@citrix?).

It had been down for a few months so a few weeks ago Hugo put a new temporary one in place
in our infrastructure.

Before that setup can become permanent (we're happy to host this) we have to do some work
to shore up the containing environment, and the slave will be offline until we complete that,
which may take 3 weeks or so for us to get to due to, err, being quite busy :-)

Until then, of course, if someone can bring back up the original slave that has been offline
for a while, that might be worth it.

cheers,

Leo