cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.0
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 00:57:07 GMT
Thanks everyone for voting so far.

I found some issues in my testing which I’ve fixed, so I need to call off this voting round.
I’ll start another round today.

The new changes are;
- Double url encoding removed and requests bugfixes
- Autocompletion fixes, autocompletions for filter options and boolean api arguments
- CloudMonkey becomes unicode friendly (this would need some testing)

Regards.

> On 31-Oct-2014, at 12:56 am, Erik Weber <terbolous@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've created a 5.3.0 release of CloudMonkey, with the following artifacts
>> up for a vote:
>>
>> Git Branch and Commit SH:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/X.X
>> Commit: 715630aebdcf18fbb2094893569a0c20fe7b65ab
>>
>> List of changes:
>>
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=X.X
>>
>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
>> location):
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.3.0/
>

> +1
>
> - Successfully upgraded from earlier pip install
> - Worked with previous profile
> - Added new profile
> - param completion tested ok after enabling it (sweet feature by the way!)
> - tested various calls, list zones/serviceofferings/templates, deploy
> virtualmachine
>
> --
> Erik

Regards,