cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Fixing SystemVM builds
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 11:17:38 GMT
Hi,

On jenkins.buildacloud.org, the last successful builds for systemvm template build jobs was
20-22 days ago. Can anyone give me either access to the infra so I can help debug and fix
it, or people who have access help fix it? Thanks.

The common issue is that it takes a lot of time to copy the isos and it timeouts, or there
is some server error.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue