cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Snapshotting broken on Centos 6.5
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:21:14 GMT
Hi,

I haven't heard anything about any fixes, but I don't think it's worth spending too much time
over it, there is a simple workaround.

http://www.nux.ro/archive/2014/01/Taking_KVM_volume_snapshots_with_Cloudstack_4_2_on_CentOS_6_5.html

CentOS 7 will not be affected by it whenever ACS will support it.

Nux!
www.nux.ro