cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Unable to upload SSL certificate for realhostip replacement
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 20:13:40 GMT
Thanks Nitin,

On 01-Oct-2014, at 10:06 pm, Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Mehta@citrix.com> wrote:
> Just an FYI - For troubleshooting in this area do refer to
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Troubleshooting+-+up

I actually read this wiki a couple of times before emailing. The issue was that I used the
Chrome Advanced REST client extension as recommended in the docs/wiki and somehow it did not
work for me, and it was difficult to use as well. So, I just fixed cloudmonkey to do url encoding
of args and used it for all certificates except for one intermediate certificate which was
the issue. Thanks.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue