cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Couple of questions about the 4.4.1 systemvm (re failed VR upgrades) and how to fix it
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:24:51 GMT
Hi,

So as per my other emails[1] regarding the failing upgrade because the VR won't find /opt/cloud/bin/createipAlias.sh
(a typo by the looks of it):

- can I just download the systemvm, customise it and use it or is the systemvm's cheksum,
size and others locked in the DB?
- if I can customise the systemvm, is it enough to just symlink /opt/cloud/bin/createIpAlias.sh
(correct path) to /opt/cloud/bin/createipAlias.sh?

Is there anything else I need to do to fix this? Jayapal mentioned the systemvm.iso, do I
need to edit this one as well?

Lucian

[1] - http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cloudstack.apache.org/msg36853.html

Nux!