cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From 徐书敏 <m15366190...@163.com>
Subject Setting up a CloudStack dev environment on windows
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:51:54 GMT
Hi

         I am new to ACS development and intend on using Cygwin as myself

contained dev+test environment. I have do something according to the docs where in the website/wiki

and have browsed the ACS website/wiki and not found answers to the following questions and
hope you can help:
the cloudstack version is 4.4.0 when I run the “mvn install -P developer,systemvm ” in
Cygwin,it happened some test questions.

            In the plugins/network-elements/nicira-nvp,the function testFindSecurityProfileByUuid
of the class NiciraNvpApiTest.excpte                     getMethod.setQueryString([name=uuid,
value=aaaa, name=fields, value=*]

                     But was getMethod.setQueryString( [name=fields, value=*, name=uuid, value=aaaa]
);
              I have found some question that was the same to the first question.
            Com.cloud.utils.rest.RESTServiceConnectorTest catch the RESTServiceConnector throwsException
error: Failed to create object
            connector.setAdminCredentials("admin", "adminpass");here admin and passwd was
whose;
2.when run the command "mvn -pl: cloud-client-ui jetty:run"
the cloud.keystore is cannot found