cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.3.1, round #3
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:45:13 GMT

On 09-Sep-2014, at 6:33 pm, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I looked at that.
>
> I, also, do not know if that is normal or not.

On 4.3 and previous/old branches, we had xapi build out of deps/XenServer, I think starting
4.4 and master we don’t have xapi within our source (this was done by the xenserver plugin
refactor I think by Tim).

So, you make sure whatever version you declare in root pom.xml is the same in deps/XenServer/pom.xml

I put a fix on 4.3 that makes sure we’ve using same version on both places.
The latest build on jenkins.b.o is working now:
http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.3/job/cloudstack-4.3-maven-build/589/console

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue