cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Fernandez, H.J." <hector.fernan...@vu.nl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Future
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 23:02:26 GMT
Hi all,

I’ll personally improve monitoring and autoscalability, I believe both systems can be adapted
to today’s requirements bringing more accurate results and user-experience. Inline with
this proposal, I’d also address the same issues taking into account a new virtualization
layer, the LXC containers (explicitly with support for Docker or not).

Thanks.

Hector
Software Engineer
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/hector2fernandez<https://www.linkedin.com/in/hector2fernandez>