cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Brett <Alex.Br...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Marvin test cleanup
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 14:05:20 GMT
> I like the idea. What worries me is the possibility to run test cases on a life
> system. I think it is useful for some operators to be able to do that.
> Those people must not lose any objects that were created outside of the
> test suite. Therefore it can be very tricky, not very different from your
> parallel use-case, though.

I'd only be looking to remove objects created by the specific test case, so that should be
fine. If it ended up deleting other objects it would as you say break the parallel use case
so I definitely won't be looking to do that.

I'll make a start on this over the next few days and see what I can get working...

Alex