cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Brett <Alex.Br...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: test case tagging and travis output
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:58:59 GMT
On 04 September 2014 15:14, Daan Hoogland [daan.hoogland@gmail.com] wrote:
> It seems that CLOUDSTACK-6914 introduced some new tagging scheme for test
> and I am assuming the new tagging should exclude the test from the travis
> run (makes sense and trying now). The new tagging scheme is not documented
> in the bug in spite of Alex Brett asking for it, so once again:
> @anyone: is this described somewhere?

I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to achieve, but I've found what was done in CLOUDSTACK-6914
is limited as to what it can do - I've got a couple of reviews outstanding that could be relevant
here which are:

CLOUDSTACK-7307 / https://reviews.apache.org/r/24552/
CLOUDSTACK-7322 / https://reviews.apache.org/r/24605/

Feel free to take a look and see if you agree with what they're trying to do...

Cheers,
Alex