cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: conf values for 4.4 from master
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:41:18 GMT
ok, I see in master these two lines are in a different place. I missed them
completely.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Sheng Yang <sheng@yasker.org> wrote:

> Sorry I don't understand why you cannot find them in 4.4. As I pointed out
> before, here are the two lines in 4.4 release, in schema-430to440.sql.
>
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=setup/db/db/schema-430to440.sql;h=cd4ba3603f2d1ff67d973afef8caf9be005a4965;hb=c9672d8b5710e597bca3a81a7b06dc90c7f5b1f7#l1660
> INSERT INTO `cloud`.`configuration`(category, instance, component,
> name, value, description, default_value) VALUES ('Advanced',
> 'DEFAULT', 'NetworkOrchestrationService',
> 'router.redundant.vrrp.interval', '1', 'seconds between VRRP
> broadcast. It would 3 times broadcast fail to trigger fail-over
> mechanism of redundant router', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
> category='Advanced';
>
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=setup/db/db/schema-430to440.sql;h=cd4ba3603f2d1ff67d973afef8caf9be005a4965;hb=c9672d8b5710e597bca3a81a7b06dc90c7f5b1f7#l1670
> INSERT INTO `cloud`.`configuration`(category, instance, component,
> name, value, description, default_value) VALUES ('Advanced',
> 'DEFAULT', 'NetworkOrchestrationService',
> 'router.aggregation.command.each.timeout', '3', 'timeout in seconds
> for each Virtual Router command being aggregated. The final
> aggregation command timeout would be determined by this timeout *
> commands counts ', '3') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE category='Advanced';
>
> --Sheng
>
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 3:16 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 8:13 PM, Sheng Yang <sheng@yasker.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Daan,
> > >
> > > These are already added for 4.4's schema-430to440.sql (and your second
> > mail
> > > is the same as the first case of first mail...)
> > >
> > ​The last line is no issue indeed. the lines 797 and 798 from master are
> > not in the 4.4 branch:
> >
> > INSERT INTO `cloud`.`configuration`(category, instance, component, name,
> > value, description, default_value) VALUES ('Advanced', 'DEFAULT',
> > 'NetworkOrchestrationService', 'router.redundant.vrrp.interval', '1',
> > 'seconds between VRRP broadcast. It would 3 times broadcast fail to
> trigger
> > fail-over mechanism of redundant router', '1') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE
> > category='Advanced';
> > INSERT INTO `cloud`.`configuration`(category, instance, component, name,
> > value, description, default_value) VALUES ('Advanced', 'DEFAULT',
> > 'NetworkOrchestrationService', 'router.aggregation.command.each.timeout',
> > '3', 'timeout in seconds for each Virtual Router command being
> aggregated.
> > The final aggregation command timeout would be determined by this
> timeout *
> > commands counts ', '3') ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE category='Advanced';
> > ​
> >
> >
> > > > these two lines where added by you to the file schema-430to440.sql in
> > > > master but not in 4.4
> >
> > --
> > Daan
> >
>



-- 
Daan

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message