cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject unresolved tickets
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:37:32 GMT
H all,

Doing some backlog triaging I saw one (actually some) of Animesh' old
filters. There is a lot of tickets that are resolved but never closed. This
to me sounds like someone implemented a solution to them but the result was
never verified. I am guilty myself with 17 points. I made a filter [1] to
see any issue assigned to or reported by you, that is resolved and thus not
closed. Please let's all have a look and clean up the mess we left behind.
Usually there is two of us on these tickets and a little consult with each
other might be wise.

Our tickets are generally public and people (customers/users) like to see
that issues are closed. Resolved to some might mean that a clever
workaround has been thought of but no solution is implemented or that a lot
of code was written and consequential ticket are opened due to that but no
real testable solution is in place yet.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12329277

​4.4.x dictator,​
--