cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack 4.4 access return 404 after cloudstack-management restart
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:47:15 GMT
Ning Wang,

Can you try the latest version of 4.4? Hugo made a fix to a db issue and I
am curious if it is related.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:11 PM, Ning Wang <wangning.sc@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks all!
> the last lines of management-server.log:
> !2438 # tail -50 management-server.log
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,389 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.l.r.ExtensionRegistry] (main:null)
> Registering extension [Baremetal Manager] in [Api Commands Registry]
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,389 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.l.r.RegistryLifecycle] (main:null)
> Registered com.cloud.baremetal.manager.BaremetalManagerImpl@58b5c43
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,389 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.l.r.ExtensionRegistry] (main:null)
> Registering extension [ApiDiscoveryServiceImpl] in [Api Commands Registry]
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,389 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.l.r.RegistryLifecycle] (main:null)
> Registered org.apache.cloudstack.discovery.ApiDiscoveryServiceImpl@5ca3eca9
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,514 INFO  [o.a.c.s.l.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle]
> (main:null) Running system integrity checker
> com.cloud.upgrade.DatabaseIntegrityChecker@3837eb50
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,514 INFO  [c.c.u.DatabaseIntegrityChecker] (main:null)
> Grabbing lock to check for database integrity.
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,516 INFO  [c.c.u.DatabaseIntegrityChecker] (main:null)
> Performing database integrity check
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,526 DEBUG [c.c.u.DatabaseIntegrityChecker] (main:null)
> No duplicate hosts with the same local storage found in database
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,527 DEBUG [c.c.u.d.VersionDaoImpl] (main:null)
> Checking to see if the database is at a version before it was the version
> table is created
> 2014-09-23 21:55:07,530 INFO  [o.a.c.s.l.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle]
> (main:null) Running system integrity checker
> org.apache.cloudstack.utils.identity.ManagementServerNode@68374cdf
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,573 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackAccountDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_72cea584
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,577 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.OfferingDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_7d914de
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,577 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SMetaDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_248004d6
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,578 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.UserCredentialsDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_c581cff5
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,578 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MultipartMetaDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_be88795
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,578 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackConfigurationDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_33b417b3
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,578 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.BucketPolicyDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_8b4e8178
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,578 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SObjectItemDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_6f613941
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,579 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MHostMountDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_c4646d50
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,579 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MHostDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_364c8f91
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,579 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MultiPartUploadsDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_f1c134be
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,579 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SBucketDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_c2fd7189
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,580 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SAclDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_35ec4a05
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,580 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MultiPartPartsDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_bdbb5f40
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,580 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackSvcOfferingDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_bd114ba3
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,580 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SHostDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_5edf05db
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,581 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SObjectDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_45b975cc
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,581 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackUserDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_4107fb26
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,581 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.service.core.ec2.EC2Engine_EnhancerByCloudStack_98465a7c
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,624 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Configuring
> com.cloud.bridge.service.controller.s3.ServiceProvider_EnhancerByCloudStack_c376f4f1
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,692 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackAccountDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_72cea584
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,692 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.OfferingDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_7d914de
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,692 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SMetaDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_248004d6
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,692 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.UserCredentialsDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_c581cff5
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MultipartMetaDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_be88795
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackConfigurationDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_33b417b3
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.BucketPolicyDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_8b4e8178
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SObjectItemDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_6f613941
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MHostMountDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_c4646d50
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MHostDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_364c8f91
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MultiPartUploadsDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_f1c134be
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SBucketDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_c2fd7189
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SAclDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_35ec4a05
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.MultiPartPartsDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_bdbb5f40
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,693 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackSvcOfferingDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_bd114ba3
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,694 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SHostDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_5edf05db
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,694 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.SObjectDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_45b975cc
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,694 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.persist.dao.CloudStackUserDaoImpl_EnhancerByCloudStack_4107fb26
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,694 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.service.core.ec2.EC2Engine_EnhancerByCloudStack_98465a7c
> 2014-09-23 21:55:11,694 INFO  [c.c.u.c.ComponentContext] (main:null)
> Starting
> com.cloud.bridge.service.controller.s3.ServiceProvider_EnhancerByCloudStack_c376f4f1
>
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:26 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> H devs,
>>
>> please review the below report by Ning Wang. I found this behaivior in
>> our integration test environment at Schuberg Philis as well. I have not
>> found the root cause yet, so any pointers are welcome. I don't think Ian's
>> suspicion off the machine specifications are valid. It looks like a java
>> class protection level or packaging issue to me.
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Ning Wang <wangning.sc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> thanks for your reply!
>>> !1765 # free -m
>>>              total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
>>> Mem:        129022     112989      16032          0      51641      33961
>>> -/+ buffers/cache:      27387     101634
>>> Swap:            0          0          0
>>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Ian Duffy <ian@ianduffy.ie> wrote:
>>>
>>> > How much ram do you have?
>>> > On 23 Sep 2014 19:21, "Ning Wang" <wangning.sc@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > > is there someone enconter this,please help!
>>> > > Thanks!!!
>>> > >
>>> > > 1,the browser shows:
>>> > > HTTP Status 404 -
>>> > > _______________________________
>>> > >
>>> > > type Status report
>>> > >
>>> > > message
>>> > >
>>> > > description The requested resource () is not available.
>>> > > ________________________________
>>> > >
>>> > > Apache Tomcat/6.0.24
>>> > >
>>> > > 2,the log in /var/log/cloudstack/management/catalina.out:
>>> > >
>>> > > INFO: Deploying module: jaxws-1.5.6 -
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> file:/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps7080/awsapi/WEB-INF/modules/axis2-jaxws-mar-1.5.6.mar
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:17 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ModuleDeployer
>>> deploy
>>> > > INFO: Deploying module: addressing-1.5.6 -
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> file:/usr/share/cloudstack-bridge/webapps/awsapi/WEB-INF/lib/axis2-1.5.6.jar
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:19 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader
>>> > > loadClass
>>> > > INFO: Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped
>>> > > already.  Could not load
>>> > > org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextTimerTask$1.  The
>>> > > eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for
>>> debugging
>>> > > purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused
>>> the
>>> > > illegal access, and has no functional impact.
>>> > > java.lang.IllegalStateException
>>> > >         at
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1369)
>>> > >         at
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1329)
>>> > >         at
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextTimerTask.run(ManagedContextTimerTask.java:27)
>>> > >         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
>>> > >         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
>>> > >
>>> > > Exception in thread "Timer-2" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>> > > org/apache/cloudstack/managed/context/ManagedContextTimerTask$1
>>> > >         at
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextTimerTask.run(ManagedContextTimerTask.java:27)
>>> > >         at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
>>> > >         at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)
>>> > > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>>> > > org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextTimerTask$1
>>> > >         at
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1483)
>>> > >         at
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1329)
>>> > >         ... 3 more
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:22 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer
>>> > deploy
>>> > > INFO: Deploying Web service: cloud-ec2.aar -
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> file:/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps7080/awsapi/WEB-INF/services/cloud-ec2.aar
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:22 PM org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer
>>> > deploy
>>> > > INFO: Deploying Web service: version-1.5.6.aar -
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> file:/usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps7080/awsapi/WEB-INF/services/version-1.5.6.aar
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:22 PM org.apache.axis2.util.OnDemandLogger warn
>>> > > WARNING: No transportReceiver for
>>> > > org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServletListener found. An
>>> instance
>>> > for
>>> > > HTTP will be configured automatically. Please update your axis2.xml
>>> file!
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:22 PM
>>> > >
>>> > >
>>> >
>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor
>>> > > <init>
>>> > > INFO: JSR-330 'javax.inject.Inject' annotation found and supported
>>> for
>>> > > autowiring
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:22 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol
>>> start
>>> > > INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-7080
>>> > > Sep 23, 2014 2:03:22 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
>>> > > INFO: Server startup in 39687 ms
>>> > >
>>> >
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Daan
>>
>
>


-- 
Daan

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message