cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: [VMWARE SETUP ERROR] Error seeing in brining up System VMs with Vmware setup with CS server
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 03:02:39 GMT
Can you provide me a link to the Citrix ones?

Does this mean the standard build for VMware on Jenkins in terms of the
system template is pretty much useless when it comes to the virtual router?

Thanks

<

> don't
trouble with
> /mnt/sec
messages).

mounted to
> >> /mnt/secondary
is:

> /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
> >>>>>>>>>>>

> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.4/systemvm64template-4.4.0-6-vmware.ova

then
> >> /export/secondary

PM
Adip
> Shetty
seeing in brining up

for VMware look like

> /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
> >>>>>>>>>>>

> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.4/systemvm64template-4.4.0-6-vmware.ova
\ -F

I assume
where my secondary
seems to work just

the process to repro (or

made it 777).

CopyCommand) Exception:
> >> tar
"tar" (in directory
No such file or
> >> java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)

Tutkowski <

think about it, asserts are

Marcus <shadowsor@gmail.com

I think we had an issue