cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject David Nalley Talks about Apache CloudStack
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 17:36:02 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've spoken to engineering a few times now on what CloudStack is, but we
have so many new people who may not be familiar with it that I thought I'd
send out this video that was posted yesterday:

http://news.slashdot.org/story/14/09/04/1627233/slashdot-talks-with-david-nalley-about-apache-cloudstack-video

It's about 11 minutes long. David Nalley (who is on the CloudStack Project
Management Committee with me) talks about CloudStack and what it means for
it to be a part of the Apache Software Foundation.

Talk to you later!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com