cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <wstev...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] CLOUDSTACK-7468 in master
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 17:17:38 GMT
Following up on this...

Who should I be asking to merge this into master?  Should I just be pushing
my changes directly into master?  I thought we wanted features and fixes to
go through the RM for the release, is this not the case.

I have the following fixes waiting for commit:
CLOUDSTACK-7468:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=5d11385
CLOUDSTACK-7418:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=18653f6

Let me know if I should just be pushing these directly into master...

Cheers,

Will

*Will STEVENS*
Lead Developer