cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test VM life Cycle
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 07:59:23 GMT
Thanks for looking into it,

You did not have to revert the commit, I was just pointing out that it did not seem to have
fixed the issue, and that it would be good to get in the habit of testing in our own forks
before committing to master.

-sebastien

On Sep 4, 2014, at 3:53 AM, Sailaja Mada <sailaja.mada@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have reverted the commit.  I will recheck locally and commit the fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Sailaja.M

on your own fork and once it's "green" you can push to master.

> Could you have another look at it ?
>
> thanks,
>
> PS: there might still be issues with the config on travis but from my experience yesterday
on 4.3, if it fails on travis, it's also failing locally.