cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS431] Help testing 4.3.1 vote candidate
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 12:10:39 GMT

On Sep 8, 2014, at 10:35 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> This was mentioned off-list as a blocker:

> It was fixed by Rohit right away.
>
> I am fine canceling the current vote (since there has not been many votes or clear testers).
>
> I will wait till tomorrow morning Europe time, if no-one objects to the cancellation,
I will cancel and re-launch a vote which will contain the 6624 fix.

No objections, so I will cancel the vote for 4.3.1 and start a third vote, this will include
a fix for 6624

> -sebastien
>
> On Sep 5, 2014, at 11:52 AM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I cancelled the first round and started a second round.
>>
>> It brings in a debian/changelog change for building debs
>> plus a tiny bug fix for 7404 that arrived after the first round started:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=c1bf7eeeeeb3bd4dad384225d411e21859cce470
>>

>> On Sep 5, 2014, at 2:37 PM, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Any chance you can check why the 4.3 systemvm jobs are failing on jenkins.buildacloud.org
?

was released before heart bleed…

solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or
related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take
any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated