cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.3.1, round #3
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:13:30 GMT

On Sep 9, 2014, at 6:45 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> On 09-Sep-2014, at 6:33 pm, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com> wrote:
>> Yeah, I looked at that.
>>
>> I, also, do not know if that is normal or not.
>
> On 4.3 and previous/old branches, we had xapi build out of deps/XenServer, I think starting
4.4 and master we don’t have xapi within our source (this was done by the xenserver plugin
refactor I think by Tim).

> So, you make sure whatever version you declare in root pom.xml is the same in deps/XenServer/pom.xml

Ok, so I would like to get confirmation from other folks on whether this is the right way
to do it or not.
And if it's the current version or not.

I am cc Abhi and animesh who worked on 4.3.0

> I put a fix on 4.3 that makes sure we’ve using same version on both places.
> The latest build on jenkins.b.o is working now:
> http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/4.3/job/cloudstack-4.3-maven-build/589/console
>

> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue