cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.3.1, round #3
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:00:56 GMT
Hi Lucian, looks like you’re hitting mvn/cache issues. I see this issue on our jenkins.buildacloud.org
as well.

Can you remove files from ~/.m2/repository/net/java/dev/vcc/thirdparty/xen-api and try building
it again. You may even remove you whole ~/.m2 and try building. If you hit it again, can you
share the full log with us for debuggin?

I’m able to build 4.3.1 from source. Here’s my build log: http://people.apache.org/~bhaisaab/4.3.1-rpmbuild.txt

I’ve put built rpms from above here: http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/main/centos/

On 09-Sep-2014, at 4:12 pm, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> -1, source doesnt build the rpms for me
>
> INFO] Total time: 3:45.324s
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Sep 09 14:52:58 BST 2014
> [INFO] Final Memory: 40M/243M
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project cloud-plugin-hypervisor-xen: Compilation failure: Compilation
failure: