cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Thierry Bernard <thierry.bern...@easyvirt.com>
Subject CloudStack - cache disk policy
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:00:20 GMT
Dear CloudStack team,

First let me introduce myself I am working for EasyVirt company around
the cloud and virtualization technologies.
Also in order to integrate CloudStack in one of our projects we need to
use the write-back cache disk feature.

 From this link it seems that this feature will be embedded in the next
release of CloudStack (4.5.0):

I tried from the master branch by creating a new disk offering and
setting the write cache type to write-back.
By generating a new instance with this new disk offerings the vm's xml
config file returns that the cache is "none".
Have you ever commits the code of this new feature?

In advance thank you for your help and your feedback.
Best regards,
Thierry Bernard.

--
Thierry Bernard