cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VMWARE SETUP ERROR] Error seeing in brining up System VMs with Vmware setup with CS server
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:27:14 GMT
Ritu,

Open a ticket in JIRA as major/blocker for 4.5, so it gets noticed.

You can also try running you code on 4.4 or 4.3.1, but i know it maybe
too much work to backport.

Mike thank you for spending time trying to figure this out.

Regards
ilya
On 9/19/14, 4:21 PM, Ritu Sabharwal wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Thanks for trying out this and the investigation.
>
> I hope the developer for system vm would pick up this issue and help to resolve.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ritu S.

Adip
in brining
>>> System

VMware look

>> /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-s
>> ys-tmplt
>>>>>>>>>>>
>> http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.4/systemvm64template-4.4.0-6-v
>> mware.ova
\ -F

where my

<

>>> not)

it 777).

Exception:
>> tar
(in
such file or
>>> directory
>> java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)

about it, asserts

I think we had an
>>> with
at the time the

Ritu Sabharwal

and tried the setup. I
>> the

2014 8:32 PM
Sateesh Chodapuneedi;
Error seeing in
>> up
with CS server

you are running under?

2094 in VmwareResource
>> the

caught this as it looks

what commit SHA you
>>> this

PM, Ritu Sabharwal

with CS (master) and
>> seeing
setup and figured out
Stogare VM and Console
>> VM)
system vms are
>>> and
in cycle.

5.1 SDK for building CS.

error:

10.24.41.149,
failed due to Exception:

>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.postDiskConfigBe
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.execute(VmwareRe
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.vmware.resource.VmwareResource.executeRequest(V
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(M
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.c
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.cal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.run
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(Man
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:4
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecuto

issue.

SolidFire Inc.*
the cloud