cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.3.1
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 02:00:32 GMT
I've been running acs 4.3.0+ patches for quite sometime in large scale
environment with VmWare, but have not had a chance to try out this
specific build. Looked at commits and dont see very major changes, but
will try later today on smaller env or laptop build.

This is by far the most stable release, looks like I will be riding it
for a while.

Regards
ilya