cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ASK] Download volume failed for 4.3.0/ESX
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 19:14:32 GMT
Rohit,

I've been using ACS 4.3.0+ with VmWare vSphere 5.1 and 5.5 for quite
sometime, I do not see any issues with downloads of templates.

Perhaps its related to NFS mount or blocking firewall. You can see all
the operations performed in vCenter Tasks. Make sure you can mount NFS
secondary on hypervisors as well as SSVM.

Logs would help, take a look at SSVM logs.

Regards
ilya

On 9/4/14, 9:47 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone having issues around downloading volumes or templates from UI when using Apache
CloudStack 4.3.0 with vmware/ESXi?

> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue