cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [ACS44][DISCUSS]release 4.4.1
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 12:26:58 GMT

On 09/01/2014 04:30 PM, Wido den Hollander wrote:

> On 09/01/2014 04:20 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
>> SO May 1st and 1st manday in september are both due to may 4th...
>>
>> Nice read Stephen.
>>
>> Now back to 4.4.x
>>
>> I would like to create a new release if people feel we have something to
>> release. How is the general population of this list thinking about
>> that? Is
>> there still focus on the 4.4 branch? Are all major issues from the 4.4.0
>> release solved?
>>

> Would I say all issues? I don't know. I do know however that all issues
> that I encountered have been fixed in 4.4.1
>
> Wido

Let me correct myself there.

I had a fresh 4.4.0 system running and just installed 4.4.1 packages
(deb) from the 4.4 branch.

After restarting the management server I got:

Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Unknown column 'snapshot_policy.display' in 'field list'

In the 430 to 440 upgrade SQL file there is this statement however:

ALTER TABLE `cloud`.`snapshot_policy` ADD COLUMN `display` tinyint(1)
NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'True if the policy can be displayed to the
end user';

After running it manually on my database it was resolved. Really weird
why that didn't get executed during the initial installation.

Any ideas before I create a issue?

Wido