cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gabor Apati-Nagy <gabor.apati-n...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: jsonObj is not defined. UI development problem.
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2014 15:47:52 GMT
Hi Ilia,

I looked into this and although I did not try to make the changes myself, it turned out that
the error you are getting is already there on the ACL rules tab.

I raised a Jira ticket for investigation. It seems to me that your solution should work as
is, once the issue with "data: args.jsonObj.tags" is fixed.
I have not taken further steps but you are more than welcome to investigate this :)

I have filed the following bug for now:

Cheers,
Gabor

-----Original Message-----
From: Ilia Shakitko [mailto:i.shakitko@tech.leaseweb.com]
Sent: 01 September 2014 13:52
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: jsonObj is not defined. UI development problem.

Can somebody help me in that? I’ve tried to contact Jessica Wang (main changer in that ui
part, but haven’t got an answer yet)

Kind regards,

Ilia Shakitko
Innovation Engineer
LeaseWeb Technologies B.V.

T: +31 20 316 0235

E: i.shakitko@tech.leaseweb.com
W: www.leaseweb.com<http://www.leaseweb.com>

Luttenbergweg 8, 1101 EC Amsterdam, The Netherlands