cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ilia Shakitko <i.shaki...@tech.leaseweb.com>
Subject RE: jsonObj is not defined. UI development problem.
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 12:01:49 GMT
Hi Gabor,

Thank you very much for your reply. Yeah, I spent quite some time on it and it's not so straight
forward. So it would be nice if contributor could assist us here.
I've tried to contact the main contributor for that file, but have no answer for quite long
time :\

Very good find you made with the ACL rules tab, btw.

Kind regards,

Ilia Shakitko
Innovation Engineer
LeaseWeb Technologies B.V.

T: +31 20 316 0235
M:
E: i.shakitko@tech.leaseweb.com
W: http://www.leaseweb.com

Luttenbergweg 8, 1101 EC Amsterdam, The Netherlands

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabor Apati-Nagy [mailto:gabor.apati-nagy@citrix.com]
Sent: maandag, 01 september, 2014 17:48
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: jsonObj is not defined. UI development problem.

Hi Ilia,

I looked into this and although I did not try to make the changes myself, it turned out that
the error you are getting is already there on the ACL rules tab.

I raised a Jira ticket for investigation. It seems to me that your solution should work as
is, once the issue with "data: args.jsonObj.tags" is fixed.
I have not taken further steps but you are more than welcome to investigate this :)

I have filed the following bug for now:

Cheers,
Gabor