cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Giri Prasad <g_p...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Virtual Machine Instance suddenly not starting
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:27:20 GMT
Hello,

 I created a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and cloudstack 4.1 on 4-Sep-2014. Uploaded
a couple of ISO's into the cs environment. Then created some instances based on these ISO.
Booted the vm (instance), installed the os (centos 6.5). Everything was working fine.

 Today, I started the same Ubuntu server, the cs management server and agent. The gui console
opens up, and I see two system vm's in 'Running' state.

 I selected the (user) instance, clicked on the start instance button. The system runs forever,
with the state of the user instance(vm), being shown as 'Starting'.

The last few lines of the management server log are in : http://pastebin.com/tp7SmpPh

It is the same the system setup, and I have changed nothing. Any ideas on, why is the user
instance not starting?

Thanks & Regards,
Giri