cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [ACS431] Vote coming
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 16:58:40 GMT

On 04-Sep-2014, at 5:04 pm, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I am going to send a 4.3.1 release up for vote.
>
> People have been asking me for 4.3.1 for couple months now and it took me a while to
get to it. There is over 50 bug fixes in this release.

> This is a bit new for us as 4.4.0 has already been released. I do feel that 4.3 is a
solid release branch and deserves some effort at figuring out how to do some long term support.

> The jenkins build jobs are passing except the systemvm ones.
> TravisCI was enabled and some smoke tests were run for an advanced zone configuration.
> Unfortunately the tests do not show up as green and a little more work is needed to get
there.

> However in order to provide a relatively clean upgrade path from 4.3.1 to 4.4.1 I am
starting a vote.

> If we could keep the 4.3.1 discussion in this very thread, it would keep the VOTE thread
clean.

I’ll add an upgrade path from 4.3.1 to 4.4.1 via 4.4.0 in 4.4 branch, and send the hotfix
pull request to Daan.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue