cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: simulator run
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 11:52:50 GMT
Hey,

This is what i’m executing to run the tests:

/usr/local/bin/nosetests-2.7 -v --with-marvin --marvin-config=setup/dev/advanced.cfg --with-xunit
--xunit-file=xunit.xml -a tags=advanced,required_hardware=false --zone=Sandbox-simulator --hypervisor=simulator
-w test/integration/smoke

Cheers,

Hugo

On 4 sep. 2014, at 13:32, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com> wrote:

> Are the tests present under test/integration/smoke/misc also getting executed? If so
please exclude them for now.
> The tests under /misc folder is based on the new simulator changes to test failures from
agent layer. These tests can cause interference in other tests.

> There are 2 options to make them work together:
> - Run tests under /misc folder separately and in sequence
> - All existing smoke tests needs to be modified to run against some targeted host(s).
So that there is no interference from agent layer simulated failures (these tests can target
some specific hosts that are not used by any other tests).

to help with fixing the issue, but i can't really figure it out atm.