cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] simulator build
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:19:48 GMT
Hey Rohit,

It’s based on this script : https://github.com/spark404/cs-functional-test/blob/master/simulator.sh

I just split it in a number of different maven and shell tasks for jenkins changed a few parameters,
but this is basically it.

Cheers,

Hugo

On 1 aug. 2014, at 16:08, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> On 01-Aug-2014, at 3:51 pm, Hugo Trippaers <hugo@trippaers.nl> wrote:
>
>> hey all,
>>
>> I’ve managed to get the simulator build running again to jenkins.b.o. Its running
as a single job called simulator-singlerun and builds, runs and tests cloudstack using the
simulator. I’ve configured the job to trigger when the regular master build has completed
to help the devs see the status of master.

>> If this setup proves stable over e few days  i propose to setup a separate instance
of this jobs that people can run on development branches. Combined with the git flow discussion
we could automagically trigger this job when somebody pushes to a feature or hotfix branch.

> w00t!
>
> Can you share the jenkins job commands so we can set it up locally for local validation?
>
> Cheers.
>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Hugo
>
> Regards,