cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Brett <Alex.Br...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [BLOCKED] Unable to connect to management server on current master builds
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:04:36 GMT
Firstly just to confirm your workaround seems to have done the trick - I can now contact the
management server again. Interestingly I don't see the log message your change added in APIAuthenticationManagerImpl.java
if that means anything

In terms of Java versions, at runtime I'm using whatever the 1.7 JRE you get with RHEL 6.3
is - the build will be using whatever JDK http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-rhel63-master/
uses, as that's where I've been getting the ACS master builds from. I don't have access to
that Jenkins instance beyond the public access to know what it's actually running etc.

Alex