cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Brett <Alex.Br...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [BLOCKED] Unable to connect to management server on current master builds
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 12:56:37 GMT
The job is http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/simulator/job/simulator-singlerun/239/ - I'm
out the office today but in theory a BVT run should happen automatically so I'll try and check
it later...

Alex
From: Rohit Yadav [rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com]
Sent: 30 August 2014 13:36
To: dev
Subject: Re: [BLOCKED] Unable to connect to management server on current master builds

Alex,

On 30-Aug-2014, at 1:45 pm, Alex Brett <Alex.Brett@citrix.com> wrote:
> Also I note the last few simulator runs on jenkins.buildacloud.org are failing, the most
recent with a SAML unit test failure…

Current build works for me, along with all unit tests.

Can you share a link to the build job where SAML unit tests are failing?

While I’m not sure what is causing the issue for you, I’ve pushed a minor fix on master
that may cause a NPE for some cases and that irrespective of whether saml plugin is enabled
the component return true on start().

Try if it works for you now.

> Alex

don't get to the stage if accepting API calls or presenting the UI - the startup just seems
to stall...

> Aled

directly, what is the exception or issue observed?

> On 30-Aug-2014, at 3:03 am, Min Chen <min.chen@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> CC Rohit here in case he didn't see this email.
>>
>> Rohit, can you fix this?
>>
>> Thanks
>> -min
>>
>> On 8/29/14 9:21 AM, "Alex Brett" <Alex.Brett@citrix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> On current master builds (such as
>>> http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/package-rhel63-master/3202/), I can't
>>> connect to the management server, either via the API or UI.
>>>
>>> The major changes since the last working build I had seems to be the
>>> SAML2 merge (there are a couple of other things, but looking at those
>>> commits there doesn't appear to be much chance of them being the cause of
>>> the problem), so the SAML2 code would be where my suspicion lies.
>>>
>>> I've filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7455 for this
>>> with a log etc, but if someone familiar with the code (Rohit?) would mind
>>> looking at this and seeing if they could reproduce/fix, that would be
>>> good!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Alex
>>

> Regards,