cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santhosh Edukulla <santhosh.eduku...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: implementing git workflow
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 09:52:30 GMT
Post the proposal vote, we should have given some time buffer, or prior intimation of a day
or two before this switch i believe. There were still people using master till today for their
development purpose, holding on it at sudden may not be appropriate.

Regards,
Santhosh
From: Rajani Karuturi [Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 5:46 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: implementing git workflow

Hi Daan,

I created develop branch on commit cc725e53e304781148a6bf077e05d844fe88207c and pushed it.

I am trying to create the  4.5 branch. For this, I need to change the version number in develop
branch.
Release Procedure wiki mention a script to change to version number. [1]
Is it safe to just run it?

Should we wait for 4.5 RM to create the release the branch?

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Release+Procedure

~Rajani

On 05-Aug-2014, at 2:27 pm, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com<mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com>>