cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44]{DISCUSS] remove from the site
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 12:22:34 GMT
If you get hit by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6893
there is no workaround in 4.4.0 as far as I know.

you can download the patch and apply it to 4.4.0 and rebuild, but then it
isn't 4.4.0 any more is it?

I've been hit by it in lab once, I don't know if it only happens in some
scenarios, and I don't know why it doesn't affect fresh installs.

But being hit by it in production basically makes EVERYTHING unable to
start which can be a major problem.

--
Erik