cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Should we remove all the -forward branches?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:12:36 GMT
On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> I remember we agreed to not use the -forward branches, so can we get rid of them please?
>
> I was reviewing someone’s patch and they had targeted that for 4.3.0-forward, though
this branch is far behind than 4.3 branch; so does not make sense to merge their work on the
forward branch. I’m going ahead with the main branches as I see they are already ahead of
the forward branches.

I think Sebastien was working on a 4.3.1 release. (and acting as its
release manager) Perhaps worth asking him.